Experience art & creativity like never before...
- Thu, 14 DecDidsbury14 Dec 2023, 18:00 – 20:00Didsbury, 766 Wilmslow Rd, Didsbury, Manchester M20 2DR, UK
- Fri, 15 DecManchester15 Dec 2023, 18:00 – 20:00Manchester, 57 Mosley St, Manchester M2 3HY, UK
- Sat, 16 DecArtzi islamic gallery16 Dec 2023, 14:00 – 16:00Artzi islamic gallery , 3rd floor, 8 Longside Ln, Bradford BD7 1DF
- Tue, 09 JanThe Parsonage09 Jan 2024, 17:00 – 18:00The Parsonage, The Old Parsonage, Stenner Ln, Didsbury, Manchester M20 2RQ, UK
- Sat, 27 JanManchester27 Jan 2024, 15:00 – 17:00Manchester, 57 Mosley St, Manchester M2 3HY, UK
- Wed, 14 FebDidsbury14 Feb 2024, 18:30 – 15 Feb 2024, 20:30Didsbury, 766 Wilmslow Rd, Didsbury, Manchester M20 2DR, UK
Explore the art of creativity and wellbeing with a Creative Society Manchester experience!
Exciting, original art, craft and wellbeing workshops, run by practicing local artists. You create beautiful art from scratch with our guidance, with no previous experience needed!
Join us for a friendly and accessible art workshop, where you'll unleash your creative potential in a relaxed, supportive environment. In addition to fostering creativity, we often incorporate elements of wellbeing and mindfulness into our workshops, which enhances relaxation, promotes positivity and improves overall wellness.
Join us at some of Manchester's best-loved venues, as we collaborate with wonderful local businesses to host our pop-up classes, giving you the opportunity to explore unique venues and menus across Greater Manchester.
As well as our public classes, we craft art events for private parties as well as team-building and corporate events for businesses such as Selfridges Manchester, Bruntwood, The Portico library, Manchester Metropolitan University, The National Trust, FCUK and many more!
So whether you're looking for a public workshop, a private art party, or a team-building activity, we've got you covered! Each experience is tailored to provide a fun and engaging environment where you can unleash your creativity and connect with others.
Went to the event at chapter one books, had a great time. For the price the tools provided were top notch. The time flew by and felt like i could have stayed another hour. Me and the wife really liked our paintings, so much so that they are now featured on our living room wall!
The host Sumayyah and her husband were really warm and welcoming. Would definitely recommend for an interesting evening out