Sat, 05 Aug|
Lyme Park Hall & Gardens
Readers, Writers & Artists day retreat.
Join the latest installment of our super popular day retreats, at one of the UKs most beautiful National Trust venues: Lyme Park. A day of relaxation, exploration, creativity, rolling countryside and excellent company!
Time & Location
05 Aug 2023, 10:30 – 16:30
Lyme Park Hall & Gardens , Disley, Stockport SK12 2NR, UK
About the event
Join us for our this first of it's kind, country-house retreat day! (Think Bridgerton, meets Downton, meets Pride & Prejudice!)
Your retreat includes SIX whole hours of creative, mindful and wellbeing activities. It's easy to forget in our busy day-to-day lives, that dedicating a little time to our self-care and creativity, makes us happier, healthier, more content, productive humans, both for ourselves and those around us.
We all deserve some self-care time, so here at The Creative Society, we have put together a carefully-crafted, generous programme that allows you to enjoy periods of complete relaxation, as well as learning new skills, exploring the outdoors, meeting new people, having fun and experiencing exciting creative moments in the most picturesque and e
Your wellbeing day includes all of the following elements:
* Ice-breaker games
* Mindfulness exercises
* Creative Writing Workshop
* Countryside walk
* Tour of the manor house
* Exploring the extensive gardens
* Full embroidery class with a special guest
* Unlimited tea coffee & snacks
* Including individual entry fees to the house, garden and car park!
As with all our sessions, we pride ourselves on a super friendly, relaxed, welcoming environment that will put you at ease. This is reflected in all the reviews and testimonials from our previous art and wellbeing events, especially our retreat days.
The session is open to all, with no previous knowledge or experience necessary.
So whether you come alone, with friends, family, your mum or your bestie, make sure you secure your spot ASAP!
😄👏☀️💃 Take advantage of our incredible early-bird offer now!
All of the above for just £85!
Regular price £99
We can't wait to meet you ladies!
The Creative Society Manchester Team
* Exact location and directions will be sent upon booking.
* Places are limited & we cannot take reservations or add extra seats for this session.
* Bring with you: Sensible shoes/trainers for walking and a light jacket, sunglesses\sunhat
* Our conference room is adjacent to the onsite national trust cafe, which offers a range of meals, sandwiches, soups, cakes, cream tea etc.
Or if you prefer to bring a packed lunch, we have access to an extensive indoor and outdoor, picturescue seating area where we will lunch.
EARLY BIRD£85.00Sale ended
STANDARD TICKET£99.00Sale ended
* We have a couple of these partially-funded tickets available. *They are intended for those who feel they would benefit from attending, but may find it impossible financially OR for those struggle with their mental health anxiety/depression/low mood/social isolation. No explaination needed!£65.00+£1.63 service fee